Thursday, April 4, 2013

taste the rainbow

So right now my thing for heading off a low is Skittles.

I mean, I could carry around glucose tabs, but rumor is they're nasty.

(As if I needed a reason to keep candy in my purse.)

The fun-size bags are a good serving for getting sugar up, and your jaw is only a liiiiitle sore when you're done.

However, my OCD becomes pretty obvious when I break into my emergency candy supply.

Eric insists that "Taste the Rainbow" = "the whole bag at once".

But that's NOT a rainbow! That's a rainblob! <-- what I imagine unicorn poop to look like.

This shit is fabulous.
 I have to taste the rainbow one color at a time, starting with my least favorite. It goes:

purple
orange
yellow
green
red <--if red isn't your favorite Skittle, you're doing it wrong.

I could also eat them according to ROYGBIV, but that would be a little too weird. Who wants to think through the color spectrum in slow-mo?

No comments:

Post a Comment